how you will make money as an affiliate earning $50 per anyone who enrolls


Here are complete details on becoming an affiliate on our marketing team.

Before I tell you all about how you will make money as an affiliate earning $50 per anyone who enrolls after you send them to our site, I wanted to share briefly a bit about who we are and how I came to offer this to ambitious online and offline marketing affiliates.

My name is Ter Scott and you can probably find out all about my marketing activities by Googling “Ter Scott Marketing”; I am the real deal. I assist business owners of small and large enterprises in becoming better marketers and to be not just “retailers, but e-tailers” as the “Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant ™”.

Being in marketing (and making money in several ventures) of course I was interested in real estate investing so several years ago I got started in that. I was introduced to a great (probably the very best) real estate investing school on the planet! So that is a bit about me and the school.

One thing that is exciting about the school is that to help students pay their tuition; they can also become marketers and get paid for their efforts when they do! AND THIS IS WHAT I SHARE WITH EVERY PROSPECTIVE AFFILIATE: You can make more than the $50 referral fee as an Independent Marketing Associate instead.




Let me explain briefly. We introduce people to the real estate school so they enroll as students; that’s the main focus. To enroll in the school requires at least $400 to start and goes up from there. We also offer creative ways for them to “find the money” and also offer funding.

Some students choose the option of also being Independent Marketing Associates (IMA) to earn money and pay their tuition (and continue making large sums even after they have paid their tuition). As a marketer they have an annual fee of $125 which gives them all the tools and training to sell the school’s courses and when they do they earn commissions of $1000 to $10,000.

Can you see why I wanted to share this with you? I and those on my team actually earn $1000 to $10,000 when we enroll a student. When you refer someone to us and they enroll (with our efforts) you’ll get $50; see the difference. It’s huge. But, you are doing only a fraction of what we do.
I must tell you that to be an IMA without being enrolled in the school isn’t usually successful but there are people who simply choose to be an IMA and not be a student. (I am a student; which is great because when someone asks me “Which course did you enroll in?” I can honestly tell them which gives added credibility).

To enroll in the school requires a 3 step overview to see if it is a fit for both the school and the student. To be an IMA also requires going through the 3 step process so you’ll know what you are selling!

Having said all of that (because you need to know that there is a real estate school where you can learn to be a real estate investor, and there is an option to be an IMA) I will now explain how I came up with this affiliate opportunity.




Many people just want a job and I can understand that. Some people have a little free time and can put up posters in local laundromats, on college campuses and just want some additional spending money. Others have websites and blogs where they can put up our banners and let them do all the work for them and they get our checks when someone sees them, clicks on them and after going through our process enrolls in our classes and we send them a check.

SO, I NEEDED SOMETHING TO HELP THEM. And this is it.

Sign up as an affiliate and we’ll supply you with ad banners for your site and camera ready art to create your own printed flyers. When people visit our site, enter your code number, and end up enrolling in any of our courses, you'll get $50. It’s that simple!

 I know that you requested all the details to be an affiliate but I wanted you to get the entire picture so you can make an intelligent decision; they are all great opportunities. I just want you to pick the one that best suits you.
So please let me know by replying to this email what you choose to do:

  • ·         I am still only interested in being an affiliate. Email me a W9 form and affiliate (finders fee) form to get started.
  • ·         I am interested in earning $1000 to $10,000 commissions per sale; please contact me by phone to register me for the 3 step candidate overview. *
  • ·         I am interested in learning to be a real estate investor (to learn to flip, wholesale, buy and hold properties and more). Please call me by phone to register me for the 3 step candidate overview. (Includes details about the IMA option). *

I look forward to your reply and working with you in one of the above methods.

Terry (Ter) Scott



* Not everyone who goes through the 3-step overview process is accepted in the school and/or IMA program. 




No comments: