New and Unique Marketing Opportunity Helps Small Business Compete with Big Companies

… and Creates Genuine Cash Back Opportunity for Shoppers and Income Opportunity for Serious Entrepreneurs.

This is a “continuation” of an earlier article* where I introduced my thoughts about how today’s Local Loyalty Merchant program by Lyoness mirrors that of great opportunities in the past such as KFC and McDonald’s and will be bigger and better than the Yellow Pages were and Google currently is. Here, I share a few thoughts about presenting this to business owners; some who see the vision and others who will be part of the vision. My mission and responsibility is only to share the opportunity.



 When I present this opportunity to a merchant there are two things I like to convey to him or her at the outset. I am not “selling” anything and that this relationship is not one of buyer and seller but will be a “partnership”.

When I speak to a business person (and I myself “am” one), I understand that everyone is “busy” but the key word there is not the word “busy”; it’s “everyone”; which also includes me.

I do not make it a habit of wasting my own time. I only see merchants who I believe would succeed with this system and is worth my time and partnership. I do not speak to a business person and try to “sell” him or her and then directly go next door and present my “spiel” and continue down the street one door at a time. I don’t sell them anything; this will be a true partnership in that respect.  

I select the merchant I speak to because I will definitely do more work in training the staff on how to use this system and will personally setup the partnered businesses that the loyalty card will also be used at. I will do more to make that business succeed with the Lyoness program than the owner will.

I simply lead business owners to a marketing vehicle that I believe will be bigger than the Yellow Pages were, and what Google is now. Lyoness is a phenomenon that is exploding across the USA right now and it is my mission to share it; I am not responsible whether someone has the vision. When I leave a business of one who doesn’t currently see the vision, I silently bless them and wish them well and move on to the next person. But I sometimes imagine being back in the time and sharing the McDonald’s opportunity. And as I leave, I hear someone say: “Did you know who that was? That was Ray Kroc!” Those with vision will get in on the business opportunity today or buy the burgers in the years to come.

I will assist 6 people in making 6 figures in 6 months. I will assist 1000 people; shoppers, merchants and builders (those who join me in bringing shoppers and merchants together) within the next 12 months. For more details, visit: www.terscott.com/Lyconet.

This is my way to “Make America Great Again”!

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!

Ter Scott is a business consultant, both online and offline; known as the “Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant” ™. He travels extensively and speaks on business and marketing. He can be contacted via his website: www.terscott.com. For more information about the Lyoness Loyalty Merchant program for your business, visit: www.terscott.com/bluecardmerchant. If you are interested in being considered to be a B2B Lyoness Consultant in your local area (anywhere USA), please visit: www.terscott.com/bluecardbuilder.  


No comments: