Lazy Entrepreneurs succeed; it just takes longer!

If you want to make “real money” with a “genuine income opportunity” I will tell you good luck! I’m not trying to be negative at the outset but I will tell you that it is a daunting task; partly because there are so many opportunities “out there” and that you are, well; basically lazy.

If you are not totally offended right now and are still reading, let me tell you that as I’m pointing a finger at you (which I know isn’t “polite”) that I have three pointing back at myself. (Try it, point at something and then look at your hand). We are basically lazy by nature. Secondly, most of us have to fight to motivate ourselves and constantly work to remain disciplined to carry through. But all of this is why the reward is so great!

On this site I’ve shared many of the programs and opportunities that I personally am involved with in a very successful way and many offer free startup to join. But people come here (I know they do; I’ve got the stats) and read my articles but then maybe because of unbelief in me, the program or themselves, they move on to another article.

Does this alarm me or make me distraught? No, and when you present and offer your opportunity you should not either. Everything is a “numbers” game and it always seems that there has been and probably always be the top 3 to 5% of the world’s population that control the wealth. This is not because of what many people think; they fought their way to the top, they cheated, they were born in it, etc. etc. This is the reason and the only reason; the 3% did what the other 97% did not do. You can continue telling yourself otherwise and you’ll continue to be in the 97%. Blaming the government and everyone else will keep you broke. Take 100% responsibility for your financial future.


Want to work from home on your phone earning $500 or more? 
Feel free to contact Libby at www.libbywhatley.myitworks.com. thanks!

Look over this site. I share business opportunities that I’m involved with (so I know the work) and I also have advertisers who present what they offer which I’ve not personally checked out but believe they are “legit” or they wouldn’t be an advertiser. You judge those for yourself (remember, explore and then take 100% responsibility). I also offer many free books, and products on this site to help you regardless of what business you involve yourself. I suggest that you book mark this site or even “follow by email” so you’ll never miss an article!

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott

Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant ™

No comments: